Maybe you have...
or are looking for work experience in a brilliant team
- are aged between 16 - 100+
- are willing to learn
- enjoy meeting people
- have good communication skills
- have at least half a day a week to spare
- maybe have personal skills or hobbies to share
...we may have just the opportunity you are looking for!
You can expect...
- Supervised work experience supporting adults with an acquired brain injury
- Full induction and on-going health and safety training
- Travel and lunch reimbursement up to set limits
- Acquired brain injury (ABI) training
- Personal gratification and enjoyment
- Career prospects development
Please click here for further information
and to apply to be a volunteer at either our
Luton or Leighton Buzzard centres.
Alternatively, please contact us by phone or email.